- REFURBISHED - These remotes are new/ unused and simply have very minor cosmetic scuffs.
- Replacement remote for Fire TV Stick (not voice operated)
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls
- Control your Fire TV Stick from anywhere in the room using Bluetooth
Pairing/ Linking Remote Control
- Choose the applicable pairing instructions from the options below.
- Restart your fire player by unplugging the USB cable and then plugging it back in. After Home screen completes loading, the Host will show a pairing screen.
- Press AND hold the Home button on your new remote for 5 to 10 seconds to enter discoverable mode. Your new remote should automatically pair with your fire TV player. You will see an on-screen message when the remote has successfully paired.
- On your NEW (replacement) remote, press and hold the Home button for 5 seconds to enter discoverable mode. Your device will remain in this mode for 5 minutes.
- Use your existing (old, first, original) remote for the remaining steps below.
- On your existing remote, press the Home button to go to the Home screen on the Host.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, and scroll right to the Controllers option and press the select button.
- Select the Device’s option and then select 'add new device'.
- The Fire Stick Player will search for discoverable devices (remotes in this case) and display them in a list.
- Select your new replacement remote control from the list.
- You will see an on-screen message when it has been successfully paired.
- If the new replacement remote does not appear in the list of 'devices to pair'. Press the Home button on the new device for 5 seconds to enter the discoverable mode.
Batteries not included.
Refer to your owner's manual for instructions on using your remote control.
Product Type Streaming Media Player
Part Type Remote Control
Part Number CV98LM