- REFURBISHED - These remotes are new/ unused and simply have very minor cosmetic scuffs.
- Replacement remote for Fire TV Stick (not voice operated)
- Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls
- Control your Fire TV Stick from anywhere in the room using Bluetooth
Pairing/ Linking Remote Control
- Choose the applicable pairing instructions from the options below.
- Restart your fire player by unplugging the USB cable and then plugging it back in. After Home screen completes loading, the Host will show a pairing screen.
- Press AND hold the Home button on your new remote for 5 to 10 seconds to enter discoverable mode. Your new remote should automatically pair with your fire TV player. You will see an on-screen message when the remote has successfully paired.
- On your NEW (replacement) remote, press and hold the Home button for 5 seconds to enter discoverable mode. Your device will remain in this mode for 5 minutes.
- Use your existing (old, first, original) remote for the remaining steps below.
- On your existing remote, press the Home button to go to the Home screen on the Host.
- Navigate to the Settings menu, and scroll right to the Controllers option and press the select button.
- Select the Device’s option and then select 'add new device'.
- The Fire Stick Player will search for discoverable devices (remotes in this case) and display them in a list.
- Select your new replacement remote control from the list.
- You will see an on-screen message when it has been successfully paired.
- If the new replacement remote does not appear in the list of 'devices to pair'. Press the Home button on the new device for 5 seconds to enter the discoverable mode.
Batteries not included.
Refer to your owner's manual for instructions on using your remote control.
Device Type Streaming Media Player
Part Number CV98LM